


We had a couple hours last week to run over and see Poppy John in Evansville. Joshua and i loved the fact that Benjamin slept the entire way over there and back so we were able to have some time with eachother!!! We really needed this because we were getting ready to sell our little baby on Ebay (ok, not seriously people!!). He also had his first babysitter (besides family members) on Friday night with "aunt" Jackie.
2 comments:
I expect "real" road trip pictures! My parents sent to a picture of Benjamin and Joshua; however, the title of the e-mail was refrigerator. When I opened the picture (it was the first of several), I thought "That's not a refrigerator!" Don't worry, the other pictures were refrigerators! Your child has NOT been renamed!
First of all, i think it is quite funny that your parents sent you pictures of their refrigerator. Who does that!! :) It is a nice refrigerator though, so maybe it does deserve to occupy the "subject" space on your email. We had a wonderful time with your family... we wish you could have been there too, but I am sure you had much more fun in your six hours of lectures!
Concerning the photos of Ben's first "real road trip," I have misplaced (don't tell Joshua) our camera! :) I am sure it will show up soon.
Post a Comment