


Jake has not been the most disciplined dog. He is what we call the "strong willed child." He bites at fishing poles, barks at bird, but we have discovered the tool to make him calm and sweet all the time - Benjamin. Jakes loves Benjamin. When we were in FL he never left the child. He followed him everywhere, and he would come get someone when Benjamin was crying. Now, along with the Brandts, he is ever so sad that Benjamin lives so far away.
1 comment:
I am Benjamin's best friend. My job is to guard him no matter what. I lay my ears back, my whole body posture changes, I'm on alert. It sure gets tiring for me, but his safety is all that matters for me. When he leaves me, I sleep near his bed. Where is he? What am I to do now? So I go back to barking at birds and fish, working hard to find something to do. I miss you, Benjamin. Love, Jake
Post a Comment