Friday, May 11, 2007

Our year in Review! We are thankful for God's Provision in our lives!!

I was talking to my mom the other day and we were both contemplating how challenging this year has been. It has been filled with many blessing and trials. Here is a simple recap of things...

JUNE. Benjamin was born (our little surprise delivery) June 26, 2006. We fell in love with the little monkey. We called him our "little invader" for quite a while. He has had many nick names for the past few months... buddy, boo, stinky pants, little monkey, mountain goat, Benny (by his babysitter), BB (from family friend Will).... WHAT A BLESSING!

SEPTEMBER: I found out I had a moderate bilateral hearing loss. After many MRI's and CAT scans we found it it was progressive & I might eventually loose my hearing. Surgery scheduled for January.

OCTOBER: I went back to work three days a week. Baby Liam was born on the 17th to Joy and Chris. YIPEE! Benjamin has his first cousin. ANOTHER BLESSING!

NOVEMBER: Granddaddy got ill and had to be hospitalized. We transferred him to Key largo hospital. Very stressful on the whole family.

DECEMBER: Joshua & I got to go to the keys on Vacation, spent time with the Brandts & then the Vincents in MS. We were able to visit my grandfather in the hospital in Key Largo. Granddaddy dies at the end of December.

JANUARY: I had my first surgery. It lasted about 3 hours. I was OUT OF COMMISSION for about a week.

MARCH: I had my second ear surgery.

APRIL: Jill Howard finds out she is pregnant!! Praise God for this answered prayer. Went to Nashville for Easter with the Easleys & Vincents. Had two weddings right before finals week (the wedding were so much fun... but right before finals, who does that!!! {that is a joke because Joshua & I did that when we married in December 04})

MAY: I found out that all my hearing has been restored in both EARS! My world is a different place. I had NO idea how much I was missing.. conversations, my baby's noises, leaves on the trees, music at church...

JUNE: Joshua graduates from Seminary (well, he has two more classes this summer & then he is done).

No comments: