Clewiston is know for... Palm trees, Lake Okeechobee, bass fishing, sugar cane (US sugar), Alligators, afternoon thunderstorms, hot weather, slight breezes, friendly people... Our home will be off the street above with the palm trees.
Alice says, "I think it would be good to call her Katherine. It has the same rhythm and "style" as Benjamin. Unless you start calling the b'man Ben. Ben and Kate--that sounds good."
Good Point. I guess we haven't thought that far along. Some of those names we aren't serious about!! We are thinking of Alice though! Still, I think it is a boy.
2 comments:
Alice says, "I think it would be good to call her Katherine. It has the same rhythm and "style" as Benjamin. Unless you start calling the b'man Ben. Ben and Kate--that sounds good."
Good Point. I guess we haven't thought that far along. Some of those names we aren't serious about!! We are thinking of Alice though! Still, I think it is a boy.
Post a Comment