Saturday, March 29, 2008

Grammy is in Town!






We have been very spoiled by having Grammy Vincent (gigi) in town for about a week. Benjamin loves his new red car...Joshua loves the home cooked meals... and I love the HELP! Thanks Grammy for all your hard work! The beautiful quilt was a gift for John William made by Grammy -- BB loves it too.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

That blanket is just great! I bet it's nice for Benjamin to get a little one-on-one time as well. What a blessing to have some help.

JM said...

All the pics are so cute!! What a big boy you have. I love the baby toes. I am really hoping Me and the boys can come visit soon :-) Asher keeps saying BB baby brother everytime we walk down the hill by your old place its too cute :-)

Jamie Butts said...

Congrats, congrats! I'm just so excited for you. I had a dream about your new baby the other day, too.
Oh, and, in real life, we bumped into your good friend Casey. He makes me laugh a lot.
In 4th grade, he had a teacher named Mrs. Butts... until he got transferred to another class...
but I'll let him tell you that teacher's name. :)