Saturday, May 02, 2009

john 13 month update

John William still has not had his one year old shots. I don't mind because I really dislike the entire experience. Why do they make the mother's hold down the child's arms... it is horrible!!

Our little man is growing so much lately. He loves to use his signs for communication and his receptive language skills are impressive. His favorite things to do include: tackling his big brother, kissing and hugging his big brother (which is quite endearing, but totally annoys BB), kissing dogs, following mommy around the house, reading books (for VERY short increments of time), climbing on anything dangerous and high, spitting out his food, being really cute to try to get away with things, tackling his Daddy, wrestling with anyone who will (do you see a trend here?)... John William is affectionate, sweet, strong willed, funny, determined, endearing, tough, precious...

Here are his 13 months old stats:
weight = 27lbs
height = 32 inches

3 comments:

Anne said...

Calvin is catching up to him:)
Hope you are doing well. I will try to call you sometime this week. I am very busy so it may be hit or miss...

JM said...

What a big boy! Oh how I wish I was getting to come with Josh again this week so Asher could give BB a big hug :-)

B Nettles said...

I guess if you knew how to give the shots, the nurse could hold his arms.
Doctors don't give shots because they don't want to get a bad "rep" with the child. Mom has opportunities to redeem herself; the doctor doesn't.