I have two boys in my life on a daily basis (actually three, although Grammy put all the hard work into the oldest one of them for 26 years) and they are energetic, opinionated, wild, fun, big, fast, dangerous, fearless, happy, joyful, and very excitable creations! And one who is a crazy boy! Johny is a fascinating little 18 month old. His name totally fits him, as he runs around like a line backer with a big up-to-no-good smile on this beautiful face. This week I have felt like I have a newborn in the house again. Though it is getting better, he has figured out how to climb out of his crib, walk around the house at all hours of the night, and wake up yelling Mama at the top of his lungs. So, we placed him in a twin bed next to BB, but now he wakes BB up at 5:45am to play. HELP!!
And this stage too will pass... rather quickly I know. For now, i have cleared out the guest room and made it Johny proof. That is his new room! We will see!!
No comments:
Post a Comment