Sunday afternoon while baby slept I spent some time painting outside with Johnny & Benjamin. It was warm and breezy! A perfect day to relax and enjoy some down time. We talked as we painted... So precious!!
Tonight I took the boys for a ride up to a lake north if our home. It is a huge lake and looks so refreshing as you drive through the harsh terrane of the desert. Not only does this lake provide water to many people in the valley, it also is a nice place to recreate and cash your eyes into something other than rocks an walls! :)
Today was a good day. :)
I will rejoice and be glad in it!
This is the day that the Lord has made!




1 comment:
How beautiful! I hope you continue to rejoice in the beauty God has given us. You, indeed, are beautiful!!!
Post a Comment