Thursday, March 14, 2013

Fairytale ball & life.

I had to laugh this am as I posted a cute pic of my boys all dressed up for Benjamin's fairytale ball at school. The pic looked precious because my boys are quite cute... But also because I was saying, "you boys look so pretty in your princess dresses!" That always make them laugh.
To unlock that Facebook filter and see things in reality is good sometimes... Here is really what the am was like.
I couldn't get Benjamin out of bed. He was crying and not wanting to attend this "boring" fairytale ball at his school. It was pretty pathetic actually, me practically yelling, him crying, the dog barking, and Johnny slowing waking and wondering what on earth was happening in the room next to his! I eventually passed the fairytale villain off to his father -- for fear I might damage my relationship with this emotionally charged bundle of boy.

I can't believe how long I have missed in posting... Lots to catch up on!! ;)





No comments: