What does mutate mean?
What happens when something mutates?
What does discriminate mean?
When are we going to see Jake and Bird?
When is Liam coming to visit?
When is Easter?
What is Easter?
How did Jesus move the stone?
How did Jesus get to Heaven?
Why did Brian die?
How did he get to Heaven, did he climb?
Do I sin?
What sin do you do?
What sin does Daddy do?
Is there going to be a new world?
What does spectacular mean?
Is this marker going to be on me forever?
Why didn't Ally come to the gym today?
Why do some people leave their Mommy and Daddy and some stay home when they get big, like uncle Luke?
When I am big like Uncle Luke can I walk in Costco instead of sitting in the cart?
Why do people get married?
"sigh..." so precious... so many questions... and these are just in a few in one day!
1 comment:
Be glad that he asks. Some don't.
Post a Comment