Saturday, August 06, 2011

Change is good. Change is hard. Life is so dynamic.





I cannot seem to catch up on this blog. :)

Two things have hit me hard this week concerning the flight of time: 1. Benjamin started Kindergarten. 2. Jack turned 2 months.

The first surprises me beyond words, as I see my sweet 5 year old bound like a young deer out the door of the mini-van and into the Kinder play area. It is hard not having him home with us in the morning - feeling my loss of influence to some degree. He loves school. God was gracious in providing us with morning Kinder and also putting a sweet girl from a Christian family in his class. He is so aware that not everyone "loves Jesus!" and I was happy to know one girl who could share in his affections for our King!

With B at school in the morning I have cherished my time alone with Johnny.
I have learned so much about Johnny in the past few days. He is tender, orderly, considerate, helpful, organized, and somewhat meticulous. He loves his toys and plays creatively with them. (one day he lined up all his toys in the hall and requested I get the play money out. He set up a pretend yard sale and had me come and buy things... love it!) He is not a complainer nor does he gripe when you ask him to help complete a task or do work. Johnny likes his time with Jack and I as well!

Jack is growing WAY TOO QUICKLY. He is definitely my laid back, sweet smiling, easy to please boy. He has stolen my heart!! LOVE LOVE LOVE him!!

Here are some pics... oh must these precious little ones grow so fast...

No comments: