So the past two day have been the worst "feeling" of my journey! I long to feel better! I cannot describe it better than achey flu type feeling. I just been in bed!! Yuck!!! I am thankful for Josh being able to be home today and tomorrow.
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Oh Cari... I'm so sorry. Praying for you! Thanks for letting us all know so we can be praying. Let me know if you need anything!!
3 comments:
Oh Cari... I'm so sorry. Praying for you! Thanks for letting us all know so we can be praying. Let me know if you need anything!!
Oh, Cari! I'm sorry you feel poorly. I hope that you felt better soon.
Cari,
I think of you and pray for you and your precious family many times every day. Your blog is amazing - you have encouraged me!
Love,
Gail Daly
Post a Comment