Monday, December 12, 2011

update on treatment.

Update on treatment:
This week I enter my 6th round of chemotherapy, which is the 12th week of treatments. I will have two remaining treatments and we are praying that God uses this horrible medicine to clear my body of those awful overly active cancer cells. The tumor is remarkably smaller (from ultra sound as well as my own documentation). Praise God for little things like this that help us see these miserable treatments are working in some way!

The new drug, which I started two weeks ago, is different. Harder in some ways and easier in others. Upon approaching the third day post treatment I find that the pain level is close to intolerable. It literally puts me in bed. On the plus side, I do not have as much fatigue and yucky feelings! :) 

I meet with a number of doctors in the coming weeks to discus surgery and radiation! Please pray for wise decisions and excellent doctors.




1 comment:

Unknown said...

Will be praying! So glad to see you back on the blog.