I adore this video! So cute! I think he got the most important part of "Jesus Love Me"...Jesus! That's all I understood. :-) If you ever get to CLinton or Jackson, let me know...I'd love to see you guys. Oh, and Josh....Happy Birthday!
THANK YOU Benny!!!!!Hannah loved the video. We'll make you one later...It is snowing again so it won't be a fun pool one(!). Happy Birthday to Josh! We are looking forward to seeing you guys in a few weeks!!!!Miss you tons! When we get back from our Cincinatti trip, we are going to start saving for our trip to Florida! (maybe summer 09) Disney-here we come!-Anne and Hannah
Post a Comment
2 comments:
I adore this video! So cute! I think he got the most important part of "Jesus Love Me"...Jesus! That's all I understood. :-) If you ever get to CLinton or Jackson, let me know...I'd love to see you guys. Oh, and Josh....Happy Birthday!
THANK YOU Benny!!!!!
Hannah loved the video. We'll make you one later...It is snowing again so it won't be a fun pool one(!).
Happy Birthday to Josh! We are looking forward to seeing you guys in a few weeks!!!!
Miss you tons! When we get back from our Cincinatti trip, we are going to start saving for our trip to Florida! (maybe summer 09) Disney-here we come!
-Anne and Hannah
Post a Comment