Friday, April 10, 2009

Quotes from our home to yours...

Benjamin:
Talks all day.
Talks about everything.
Has a fabulous imagination.

Thinking of something fun to do one day... "I have a GRREEATTT idea..."

From completely out of the blue while driving in the car..."Why did Jesus have to die?"

After learning that Jesus is alive today and he lives in Heaven, but we can talk to Jesus now through reading the Bible..."I am going to jump into my Bible and talk to Him (Jesus)! That is a GGRREEAAT idea!!"

Talking with Mommy and cousin Liam... Benjamin: "I have a grammy and a papa!" Liam (after a thoughtful pause) "I have a grammy and a papa too!" Benjamin (looking rather suprised) "OHHH!!! Well, I have uncle Luke and he plays the guitar!" Liam: "I have uncle Luke!!!"
Smiles then were shining from both boys after explaining to them that they both have the same grammy, papa, and uncle Luke!!!

"Mommy, you are not wearing your seat belt. Obey the law. You NEED to wear your seat belt in the car. A helmet on your bike, but a seatbelt in the car. Put your seatbelt on Mommy!"

While in the bathtub about the have his nails trimmed (and not thrilled about it)... "Oh stop! No you can't cut my nails Mommy! God made them. God made me. God will be sad. Gaga will be sad! Please don't cut them."


John John:

Man of few words.
Likes to smile... a lot!!
Drools... buckets!!
Signs more, finished, please, and give me!
Fearless.

No comments: