Hello Arizona!
The boys, Poppy John, and I made a rather long flight across the country to join Joshua in Phoenix last week. Other than a few mean people (who I spoke my mind to after a string of their rude comments) our flights went smoothly. I must say that I was thankful not to be making the 40+ hour drive; which ended up taking Joshua and the guys 4 days!
We have adjusted to the dry weather and we are loving our new home and community. We look forward to getting to know our church here, a people who already greeted us with loving arms and have made us feel right at home.
Here are a few pictures... things are a bit messy in the pictures because we are still in the unpacking process, but you can get the idea. We are still not sure about the color in the kitchen. Dad & Joshua love it.
3 comments:
Your new home is beautiful! I pray you will make lots of beautiful memories there and it will be filled with laughter, love and wonderful friends.
I like the kitchen! We had the Morrells over for lunch today and were talking about you guys. Know that we love you and are praying for you...and we miss you!!!
what an amazing house!! Glad you like it there. Praying for you.
Post a Comment