Saturday, January 08, 2011

Christmas Photo Shoot!






Benjamin, Johnny, and I went a few miles to our East for a small hiking trip and an adventure in photography. The boys DO NOT like to "say cheese" for pictures which actually works great considering I practically love "photo-journalistic" type pictures. Anytime they are asked to look at the camera they looked ridiculous so we just capture what happens... Here are a few of our shots...

3 comments:

Ginnie said...

Love all of these! The boys are growing so quickly!

Jill K said...

Great Shots dear Cari! And great cheer for and with you for the news of your number 3 BOY! Wow, you! Wonder mom I say!!

Much love to you Cari

Jill K said...

Great Shots dear Cari! I'm sure these boys of yours are so much more fun to be with than just to look at but man, they are good lookin! And one more on the way! What joy (and more chaos!) Congratulations to you all!!

And... I really love do love your love for photography and your skills! I was gifted a digital SLR this past year but I'm back to using my old point and shoot b/c I can't get anything decent from it... it's really not working for me at all. A hundred times it's just frozen on me when I wanted that most perfect shot... So Sad to loose out when such kindness was intended.... I'm so glad your camera is working well for you!

Love you dear