So, we think we have a name picked out. If we go with these names (first & middle) the baby would be named after FIVE important people in our lives. We are not really sure of the order of the names yet. Have any guesses??? If your name is not picked don't feel bad... it doesn't mean you aren't important to us! he he Don't worry, we are planning to reveal the name before his birthday... so we won't keep you guessing for too long.
So, take your best guess!!
12 comments:
Hm... well, I would say Benjamin, but thankfully you guys took care of that even before you met me!
Samantha and I just found out that we're having a boy as well!
Praying that all is well.
Hmm, well I know since it's a boy that my name won't be picked. But I also know I'm an important person in your lives so I won't take it too hard.
what about "little Mo 2". It should work out great since we don't live in Florida.
William Mark Vincent?
Mark William Vincent?
Do I even get partial credit?
or... perhaps John is in there somewhere?
Brian, I wasn't going to presume anything, but I like your guesses! That covers 3 people that I know of, but I can't figure out the other 2 if you're right.
I just read your previous post. I am glad you are okay, and am also thankful BB wasn't in there with you. Hope you are feeling much better today.
As for the name now that you have decided on yours maybe you can pick one for us lol :-)
Hmmm, after one of the 5 most important men in your life. Is it Jesus? =)
William John? Willie will love his aunt Jillie! I think a few of us are onto you... hehe
William Jonathan?
How about William Brantly Vincent
John Thomas Vincent
John Lucas Vincent
Just to name a few...
I still like Nosmoking Vincent
Post a Comment