



We had a nice Thanksgiving with the Howards and Brandts and a few other friends who couldn't be with their families. Growing up we used to invite different people to join us for the day. I think that Thanksgiving is such a wonderful time to be hospitable to others!
One sad thing that happened was the death of my parent's old collie, Lucy. We will miss little Lucy. Benjamin would always walk by her and rub his head on her fur or sit beside her and give her gentle hugs!!
2 comments:
Look at all of you in your shorts, we are supposed to get up to 2 inches of snow on wednesday so I hope you still have your coats lol :-) Can't wait to see you guys!
Ok, so I am sitting here in my freezing cold apt. trying to figure out of my husband will mind if I turn up the heat(to 80!!)
Look at you guys? Shorts!!!! That is SO crazy.
See you soon,
Anne
Post a Comment