




Friday December 7th
In my opinion this day was up there on our list of "big events" in our lives together. I was so proud of Joshua having finished a difficult degree in three years with little sleep, a more-than part time job, a new wife, a deacon/sunday school teacher, a working wife, and a one bedroom apartment with a newborn baby! He actually graduated with honors (I believe his GPA was 3.8), though they do not make that recognition at Southern (unfortunately in my opinion), in a very challenging program. He would not tell you this information by the way so I have to brag about him a little. Somehow, we were also invited to sit in Mrs. Mohler's section at graduation, which included front row seats for Joy, Chris, Jud, and I. My father was on our list, but since Jill had her baby on Tuesday he was unable to attend. Thanks Jill!! Just kidding -- that baby is quite precious. Congrats to my dear husband! I am so proud of you for all your hard work and dedication to your studies!!
1 comment:
Thanks for posting the pics. Joshua looks okay in the robes, but Cari, you look absolutely gorgeous.
I know that it was a wonderful celebration.
Post a Comment