John likes to sneak to you and give a gentle bite!! He thinks it is hilarious to see your reaction when he does it -- then he belly laughs. Bad habit, but really cute.
Benjamin said as we were passing an Elementary School in our car today, "Mommy, when I get big I am going to go to school with my friends."
I responded, "Oh, that sounds like fun."
Benjamin: "Yes, and you will be a little girl and go with me. Or maybe you can be my teacher!"
"I would love that Benjamin." (what else could I say... what a sweetie!!)
2 comments:
Thanks for your prayers. I have enjoyed being able to keep up with your sweet little family. Your boys are very funny....it's fun to hear the things they say and do. Thanks for sharing. Lord willing, we will have pictures of our baby girl to share soon. =)
Aw...how sweet is that?! I hope that John John is feeling better!
Post a Comment