This past weekend my mom and I decided last minute to getaway on a girls trip to see this wonder, take in the beauty of God's creation, and refresh ourselves from the constantcy of life with three little boys and a home to take care of. IT WAS WONDERFUL! We read this verse while standing in the beauty...
Psalm 121
I will lift up my eyes to the hills—
From whence comes my help?
2 My help comes from the Lord,
Who made heaven and earth.
From whence comes my help?
2 My help comes from the Lord,
Who made heaven and earth.
3 He will not allow your foot to be moved;
He who keeps you will not slumber.
4 Behold, He who keeps Israel
Shall neither slumber nor sleep.
He who keeps you will not slumber.
4 Behold, He who keeps Israel
Shall neither slumber nor sleep.
5 The Lord is your keeper;
The Lord is your shade at your right hand.
6 The sun shall not strike you by day,
Nor the moon by night.
The Lord is your shade at your right hand.
6 The sun shall not strike you by day,
Nor the moon by night.
7 The Lord shall preserve you from all evil;
He shall preserve your soul.
8 The Lord shall preserve your going out and your coming in
From this time forth, and even forevermore.
He shall preserve your soul.
8 The Lord shall preserve your going out and your coming in
From this time forth, and even forevermore.
Here are a few pictures from our weekend....
3 comments:
1)LOVE these pictures!
2) It TOTALLY FREAKS ME OUT that you are sitting on a rock so close to the edge!
3) Glad you were able to get away!
I am reminded of Romans 8:18-23 as I look at these pictures.
I am reminded of Romans 8:18-23 as I look at these pictures.
Post a Comment