Friday, October 14, 2011

Highs of my birthday - 34th.







Today was my birthday. 34. ugh. 34.

In our family we started doing 'highs' and 'lows' of the day at dinner. If we happen to forget this then our children always remind us!

Here are my highs of this birthday...

Jack. Johnny. Benjamin.

They are my highs. :)

I sing this song from the Andrew Peterson Album "Slugs, Bugs, and Lullabies" to the boys everyday. Johnny loves it. Benjamin says it makes him sad because of the last line "always come home to me." He says he does not want to have to come home. He wants to be home all the time and forever. AAAAWWWWWW!!!!!

I love you today, I love you tomorrow.
I love you as deep as the sea.
I love you in joy and i love you in sorrow.
You can always come home to me.

Always come home. Always come home.

Always come home to me!

3 comments:

Jamie Butts said...

Happy birthday, Cari!!!

LOVE these pictures. They are amazing.

(I love your yellow dress, by the way!!)

We're praying for you and will especially be praying on Monday.

B Nettles said...

I love the new profile pic here, and the other pics. Jack looks like he may be even more laid back than JW, if that's possible. He's just sitting there reading while everybody else is distracted by something. Can't wait to meet him.

Lisa said...

Wow, incredible pic's! Are they professional? You look beautiful!