Tuesday, October 04, 2011

Shorter hair... And a little pink!

Marisa cut my hair short today and we planned a race for the cure party night at my house on Thursday! I love my friends!!!

1 comment:

Coyne Operated said...

Hi, Cari. I know we don't know each other, but we are friends of Jill's. She posted the link to your blog and I was just reading it -- what a beautiful writer you are! And I know you capture every emotion of this trial so well. We are so sorry you have to go through this. We know it all too well as Mike has been in this battle for a while. But, like you, we are trusting the Lord for protection and healing! We are praying for you and your family. I know it doesn't seem like much, but please don't hesitate to reach out to us with any questions, or just to vent. We share the same bumpy road, but are moving towards victory!
Love,
Lauren